Make Splash your favorite!
Fast track your entry by making Splash one of your favorites.
- Open your history (clock icon) on the Services Vic app.
- Select Splash Aqua Park and leisure centre
- Select favorite
Victoria updated its COVIDSafe settings from 6.00pm on Friday 223 April 2021 and you must check iusing the Victorian Government's QR code service each time you enter our facility.
These settings are designed to balance getting Victorians back to doing the things they love while keeping in place measures to protect all that Victorians have worked so hard for.
- Record keeping continues to be an important tool for helping Victoria stay safe and stay open.
- The need for fast and accurate contact information for anyone who has been at a listed COVID-19 public exposure site is vital.
- Splash Aqua Park and Leisure Centre require all visitors to check in using the
How Data is stored?
All check-in data is housed in secure databases managed by Service Victoria, the Victorian Government’s online hub for transacting with government. Unless Department of Health contact tracers request data for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes.
Unless the Department of Health requests data for COVID-19 contact tracing, it is automatically deleted after 28 days.
I don't have a smart device
Please see reception staff who will be able to provide you with an ipad for quick and easy check-in
You will need to provide photo ID if you don't have a smart device
Outside staff hours please click this link to register your attendance within 24hrs of your visit https://go.vic.gov.au/check-in and input venue code 4XS 8Q3