Yesterday’s announcement from the Victorian Government means we can open our doors from Friday 18 June! We’re over the moon.
The restrictions outlined by the Government means we will reopen gradually and to small numbers.
From Friday 18 June the below changes will apply.
- 50 people will be allowed in our centre at one time – this includes our gym, group fitness classes and aquatic areas.
- 10 people in a group fitness class.
- Memberships will remain on suspension. Instead, members will pay a flat fee for every visit. This means that if you do not wish to attend, there is no action for you to take, and you will not be charged.
- Each 60-minute gym or aquatics session and each group fitness class will cost $5.00.
- Online bookings are required to ensure we adhere to capacity restrictions. Bookings open 7 days in advance.
- Bookings must be made by the person attending. Carers and guardians, please call the centre to make your booking as you will not be charged an entry fee, however must be included in our capacity limits.
- In the interest of public safety, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Our cafe and store will remain closed.
As restrictions continue to ease, our centres will adapt and change how we operate so that we can ensure a safe environment for you.
We know you'll have lots of questions. Thank you for your patience as we work through the guidelines so we can safely reopen. We will share more news as soon as we can.
Please check back for updates in coming days
We will continue to host free online exercise classes to support you to stay active during this time. Follow your local leisure centre on Facebook for updates:
- Broadmeadows Aquatic and Leisure Centre
- Splash Aqua Park and Leisure Centre
- Sunbury Aquatic and Leisure Centre
Who can I contact if I have further questions?
- Our staff will be available for any questions via email. Please note, customer service will not be available during these restrictions.