Splash is currently closed due to COVID restrictions
Victoria has updated its COVIDSafe settings from 6.00pm' Friday 23 April 2021 and you must check in using the Victorian Government's QR Code Service each time you enter our facility.
These settings are designed to balance getting Victorians back to doing the things they love while keeping in place measures to protect all that Victorians have worked so hard for.
- Record keeping continues to be an important tool for helping Victoria stay safe and stay open.
- The need for fast and accurate contact information for anyone who has been at a listed COVID-19 public exposure site is vital.
- Splash Aqua Park and Leisure Centre require all visitors to check in using the
From 6:00pm, Tuesday 25 May 2021, face masks will be mandatory indoor for everyone aged 12 years or older, unless an exemption applies.
As restrictions continue to ease, our centres will adapt and change how we operate so that we can ensure a safe environment for you. Please refer to our COVIDSafe plan for details.
You can find out about these latest restrictions by visiting the Department of Health and Human Services website or phone the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
Centre currently CLOSED due to Lockdown Restrictions
What is Different?
Our team have taken steps to ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene. We will be operating differently so that we can ensure a safe environment for you and have made positive changes to our centre including:
- increased cleaning regime
- We prefer card payment upon arrival
- QR check-in on arrival
- hand sanitisation stations throughout the facility
- person limits in areas, pools and classes
When are lessons restarting?
Students have missed so much valuable time in the water that we are recommencing swimming lessons as soon as we are able.
Please refer to emails and restricted operations on how changes to lessons may affect you.
Please refer to Restricted Operations Page
Who can I contact if I have further questions?
Our staff will be available for any questions via email or phone.
Phone: 9356 6800