Hume City Council is proud to partner with Daley Nutrition to deliver our next range of Nutriton Seminars.
|Thu Oct 18 2018, 6.30pm — Thu Oct 18 2018, 7.30pm|
|Sprint Pavillion, 1140 Aitken Boulevard, Craigieburn, Victoria 3064|
Splash is excited to deliver our first Nutrition seminar 'How food affects our mood' You'll be guided through how food can influence our energy levels, hormones and brain function.
Eating the right foods can lift our moods and prevent mental health conditions. In this workshop you'll also be able to enjoy a cooking demonstration for Thai chicken curry and strawberry shortcake bircher muesli.
The workshop will also cover:
- How regulating eating patterns can improve energy levels.
- How certain foods are good for balancing our hormones enabling better moods.
- Specific nutrients that offer mood enhancing benefits.
- Food intolerances and their role on brain function.
- Omega-3 fats and their influence on our mood and sleep.
Cost if free for Members and $15 for non-members. If your a non-member please pay with our customer service team before the seminar.