We run over 95 classes per week that cater for a range of exercise types, for beginners to experienced athletes.
Whether you want to get fitter with high-intensity cardio, stronger with weight-based training, find your inner zen or just socialise with other people, we have a group fitness class for you.
We have three dedicated studios, that cater for a wide range of class types.
Group Fitness Studio
This is our main studio where most of our high-intensity classes are held.
We run our dedicated group cycle classes here.
Mind and Body Studio
Here, we hold a range of low intensity specialised classes focus on improving flexibility, strength and balance.
We host classes throughout the day, afternoon and early evening including the latest LesMills, metafit and Zumba programs plus our own specialised classes including Reformer Pilates and yoga.
Main Group Fitness Studio
Our classes aim to get your heart rate up to burn calories, whilst enjoying the newest tunes and latest group fitness trends.
- BodyAttack - a high-energy class that combines athletic movements like running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises such as push-ups and squats
- BodyPump - A barbell inspired, time proven program where you will experience a total body workout that will burn up to 540 calories. Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music – helping you achieve much more than on your own!
- BodyStep - Feel alive. Using a height-adjustable step and simple movements on, over and around the step you get huge motivation from sing-along music and approachable instructors. Cardio blocks push fat-burning systems into high gear followed by muscle-conditioning tracks that shape and tone.
- Metafit - A high-intensity workout including a series of body-weight exercises with interval style training, designed to keep your body burning calories long after your training session is complete. Designed by a former marine, this is a class you can be sure to push your limits in.
- MetaPWR - a power circuit class using functional kit and exercises to work muscle and boost metabolism
- CXWORX - A 30 minute core training workout which uses your body weight, resistance tubing and weights to tighten and tone your midsection. Exercises are designed to improve your functional strength for better mobility and injury prevention
- COREFIT- Improve your balance and stability. COREFIT trains the muscles in your pelvis, lower back, hips and abdomen to work in harmony. This leads to better balance and stability, whether on the playing field or in daily activities.
- Boxing - Partner-up and learn boxing basics in a motivational environment. Based on simple punches moving into more complex combinations this workout session combines cardio routines and boxing to provide you with a beginner to advanced experience. Classes are partner based using focus pads and boxing gloves.
- Zumba - High-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party
- Zumba Gold- Perfect for Active older adults who are looking for a modified Zumba class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower-intensity. The design of the class introduces easy-to-follow Zumba choreography that focuses on balance, range of motion and coordination.
- Postnatal Pilates - safe and gentle exercises that focus on targeting the body areas affected by pregnancy and helping to reduce common symptoms and conditions whilst strengthening the core and getting your balance back.
- Active Moves - for older adults to improve cardiovascular health, lose weight, build strong bones, lower blood pressure and build muscle strength and tone.
Mind and body
Our mind and body classes focus on the principles of control, stretching, strength, balance, breathing and relaxation.
- Reformer Pilates (Members Only) - using our pilates reformer beds, you can build and tone muscles, improve stability and core strength
- Mat Pilates - comprises of strong exercises to condition your body
- BodyBalance - a complete yoga, tai chi and pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength
- Hatha Yoga - alligns the body and mind with a series of postures and breathing techniques.
Our cycling classes use spin bikes and help to develop your aerobic capacity, endurance and strength.
- RPM - a fun group indoor cycling workout where you control the intensity
- Cycle - an awesome indoor cycling class that leads you on a journey of calorie destruction
- Cycle Express- A High Intensity, calorie burning training session that will have you in and out within 30 minutes
- BoxaBike - fuses boxing with wrist weights and stationary cycling for an ultimate cardio resistance workout.
Low impact exercises in our pools.
- Aqua Aerobics and Warm Water Aqua - low impact exercise classes in our main pool and warm water pool that are great for fitness, rehabilitation, and Mobility
Do you have Membership Questions? Let us help you!