We run over 95 classes per week that cater for a range of exercise types, for beginners to experienced athletes!
Whether you want to get fitter with high-intensity cardio, stronger with weight-based training, finding your inner zen or just socialise with other people, we have a group fitness class for you.
Download the HumeFit app now to view our timetable
We host classes throughout the day, afternoon and early evening including the latest LesMills, Metafit and Zumba programs plus our own specialized classes including Reformer Pilates and Yoga.
Book a class
For any member not wanting to book online, there will still be Customer Service staff at reception, ready to assist.
Main Group Fitness Studio
Our classes aim to get your heart rate up to burn calories, whilst enjoying the newest tunes and latest group fitness trends.
- BodyPump - A barbell inspired, time proven program where you will experience a total body workout that will burn up to 540 calories. Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music – helping you achieve much more than on your own!
- BodyStep - Feel alive. Using a height-adjustable step and simple movements on, over and around the step you get huge motivation from sing-along music and approachable instructors. Cardio blocks push fat-burning systems into high gear followed by muscle-conditioning tracks that shape and tone.
- Metafit - A high-intensity workout including a series of body-weight exercises with interval style training, designed to keep your body burning calories long after your training session is complete. Designed by a former marine, this is a class you can be sure to push your limits in.
- MetaPWR - a power circuit class using functional kit and exercises to work muscle and boost metabolism
- Boxing - Partner-up and learn boxing basics in a motivational
environment. Based on simple punches moving into more complex combinations this
workout session combines cardio routines and boxing to provide you with a
beginner to advanced experience. Classes are partner based using focus pads and
- Participants are required to provide their own wrist straps and boxing gloves
- Gloves and Wraps can be purchased at reception
- Zumba - High-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party
- Active Moves - for older adults to improve cardiovascular health, lose weight, build strong bones, lower blood pressure and build muscle strength and tone.
Mind and body
Our mind and body classes focus on the principles of control, stretching, strength, balance, breathing and relaxation.
- Reformer Pilates (Members Only) - using our pilates reformer beds, you can build and tone muscles, improve stability and core strength
- Mat Pilates - is a strengthening and lengthening form of exercise that focuses on your core (trunk) muscles while also training your arms and legs
- BodyBalance - an inspired soundtrack plays as you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started. You’ll strengthen your entire body and leave the class feeling calm and centered.
- Hatha Yoga - is the branch of yoga that typically comes to mind when you think of yoga in general terms. The practice involves breath, body, and mind, and classes are usually 60 minutes of breathing and meditation
Our cycling classes use spin bikes and help to develop your aerobic capacity, endurance and strength.
- RPM - a fun group indoor cycling workout where you control the intensity
- CYCLE - an awesome indoor cycling class that leads you on a journey of calorie destruction
- SPRINT- A High Intensity, calorie burning training session that will have you in and out within 30 minutes
- BoxaBike - fuses boxing with wrist weights and stationary cycling for an ultimate cardio resistance workout.
Low impact exercises in our pools.
- Aqua Aerobics and Warm Water Aqua - low impact exercise classes in our main pool and warm water pool that are great for fitness, rehabilitation, and Mobility.
For health reasons, participants must provide their own:
- Yoga Mats - Yoga, Body Balance
- Non Slip Socks - Reformer
- Boxing Gloves - Boxing
- Wrist Straps - Boxing
Items can be purchased from reception or any sporting goods store.
All other equiptment will be supplied for you class.
Les Mills Virtual
LES MILLS™ Virtual workouts combine our world-leading fitness programs with pumping sound and motivation from some of the best instructors on the planet all on a big screen. Any time. This means we can run even more classes at times that suit our members!
Do you have Membership Questions? Let us help you!