Due to restrictions Health and Fitness consultions are currently not available.
Whether it’s to lose weight, improve overall health, meet and train with new people or boost athletic performance, we all need motivation and direction at some point.
Whatever your reason, you’ll find a health and fitness consultation with one of our experienced team members can really help you on your fitness journey.
Consultations are available to all members and are included in your membership.
Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced trainer, our members will receive personalised one-on-one advice and support during our consultations.
Consultations are great if:
- You’ve never exercised before and don’t know where to start,
- You need some motivation and support to get you into a routine,
- You’ve been training for a while but don’t seem to be getting results,
- You want to drop a few kilos for a special occasion,
- Your doctor has advised you to exercise and improve your overall health as a matter of urgency,
- You need advice on nutrition and lifestyle to improve your health,
- You’re an athlete training for a specific sport or upcoming event,
- You need to do specific body rehabilitation or body shaping.
Members will receive a minimum of two health and fitness consultations.
The first is scheduled within your first month of joining and a follow-up will be held about four to six weeks later.
Your first meeting is an opportunity to tell us about yourself, your motivations, what you’re trying to achieve, and to create a starting point to measure your progress.
At this consultation, we’ll discuss:
- Your readiness for physical activity and any medical conditions or injuries that might prevent you from exercising
- Your body measurements – such as weight, body fat percentage, blood pressure and resting heart rate
- Your motivations and set a plan to achieve your goals
- Your diet and provide advice on nutrition and healthy eating
- The basics of exercise to lose body fat and build muscle
- Your life commitments and what days and times of the week are most suitable for you to train.
- When you can expect to see results in line with your goals.
Your second consultation takes place about four to six weeks later and is an opportunity to discuss your progress.
Book my next Gym Appointment