Hume City Council is proud to partner with Daley Nutrition and present: How food affects our mood and a cooking demonstration.
You'll be guided through how food can influence our energy levels, hormones and brain function. Eating the right foods can lift our moods and prevent mental health conditions. Followed up with cooking demonstrations for Thai chicken curry and strawberry shortcake bircher muesli.
The seminar will also cover
- How regulating eating patterns can improve energy levels.
- Certain foods are good for balancing our hormones enabling better moods.
- Specific nutrients that offer mood enhancing benefits.
- Food intolerances and their role on brain function.
- Omega- 3 fats and their influence on our mood and sleep.
For more recipe and other nutrition ideas see the Daley Nutrition website here www.daleynutrition.com.au
- Gut health
- Menu & food handling assessments with goal setting
- Sports nutrition
- Mental health, nutrition & cooking demonstration
Click here for full list of up coming seminars