Hume City Council Leisure Facility Members who were active on the 23rd of March 2020 prior to the forced closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic will have access to the restricted outdoor programs scheduled to begin on the 1st of June 2020.
Direct debit payments will remain suspended however all standard membership terms and conditions will continue to apply for participants of these programs.
You can find these at: Terms and Conditions
In addition, the following terms and conditions will be in place.
Terms and Conditions
4. Hume City Council has the right to change or alter the program at short notice and cancel any sessions due to inclement weather.
16. Hume City Council reserves the right to cancel or change an outdoor fitness class in cases of dangerous weather/environmental conditions (i.e. high temperatures, rain, hail, lighting), low patron participations (less than 5) or instructor unavailability. You will be notified via text message no less than 90 minutes before the session start time.
- During the booking process, you will be required to answer questions about your current health and recent travel details. This health screening is in-line with the Department of Health and Human Services guidelines to ensure we reduce the risk of infection to all participants and staff. You will then be screened again on the day of the session including having your temperature taken.
- Centre management reserves the right to exclude participants who fail to meet the health screening requirements.
Bookings and Cancellations
- Bookings will be made available from Saturday 5pm for the following week’s classes.
- Bookings will remain open until classes are filled or at 5pm the day preceding the class
- The health questionnaire must be completed in full at the time of processing your booking.
- The booking of a class is strictly for the individual only and is unable to be transferred to another member.
- You will be able to cancel your attendance to a booked class up to 24 hours prior to the class commencement. You will be refunded the full $6.50. Cancelations requested within 24 hours of the class will be non-refundable.
- Sessions may be cancelled by management due to dangerous weather/environmental conditions, low booking numbers or instructor unavailability. The Fitness Coordinator at each site will be responsible for making the final decision on class cancellations. A minimum of 5 participants and conformation of safe weather conditions is required for a class to go ahead. The weather forecast check will be made via the Bureau of Meteorology website (http://www.bom.gov.au/) and a visual check.The decision to cancel a class will be made no less than 2 hours before each session, giving management enough time to contact participants. Communication to these participants will be made via text message utilising the extract from the Eventbrite booking system. If possible, the participants will be offered a rebooking into a future class utilising the payment from the cancelled class, or a full refund.