Get in shape this Summer with our 6-week Challenge!
Join our 6 week Summer Challenge involving a variety of exercises and activities. Some of these include equipment-based training with sand bags, kettlebells, tyres, TRX and other equipment. We also cover boxing, agility/obstacle courses, endurance training, body weight exercises and team-based activities. You'll also receive before and after measurements to keep you on track.
This program is designed to improve muscular strength and endurance as well as cardiovascular fitness. This is a great program for weight loss, muscle tone and overall fitness.
- Starting Tuesday 5 February to Saturday 16 March
- 60 minute sessions
- All sessions will be outside (Weather Dependent)
When are the sessions
- Tuesdays 6am
- Thursdays 6pm
- Saturdays 8am
- 3 Sessions per week for 6 weeks
- Before and after measurements, to track your success
- An opportunity to bring your friends for FREE to experience the bootcamp with you for one week.
How do I register and what does it cost?
- Members $60
- Non-Members $100 * Conditions apply (This also includes, Pool, Gym and Group Fitness access during this time for first time non-member bootcamp attendees)
- Free for Foundation members
Do you have a question? Please let us know