Join our swimming lessons these School Holidays!
Swimming is an essential skill for all children; help your child become safe and confident in the water with one of our fully qualified Austswim Instructors.
Our Holiday Intensive is an excellent alternative for those who cannot attend regular weekly lessons during the term or are currently on our waiting list. The program will also be a great opportunity to assist students with the strokes they may be having difficulty with which may be preventing them from moving up a level.
When is the program running?
The program will run from Monday 20 January - Friday 24 January
- Morning Session 9:00am - 11:30am
- Evening Session 4:00pm - 7:30pm
What class will I be enrolled in
Existing students will be enrolled into their current levels. For new students our customer service team will ask you a range of questions on arrival to determine the most suitable level.
How much does it cost and what will I receive during my lesson times?
- Our swim intensive program is $76.75 per student enrolled (there are no multi student discounts)
- Positions for Preschool, School Age children, Teenagers and Adults
- You can access free play swimming before and after your lesson (Waterslide is excluded- extra cost is applicable)
- Attendance is Monday – Friday for 30 minutes each day where you'll receive intensive instructions on all aspects of swimming
- You'll receive a certificate upon completion
How do I book in?
Bookings can be made with our Customer Service team at Splash. Bookings close Friday 12 January.