Our Swim School helps babies, toddlers, children and adults to develop important water safety skills.
- There has been unprecedented interest in our Swim School and we're currently are at capacity.
- We will contact families directly when places become available and will provide further information about enrolment opportunities.
Please fill in the below information to join our waiting list. You'll then be provided with an automated email that will provide further information around what to expect between now and your time of enrolment. More information on our swim school membership and levels can be found below.
Our Swim and Survive program, is a comprehensive swimming initiative of Royal Life Saving. Swim and Survive provides a broad, balanced program of swimming, water
Our 30-minute classes will be held during the following times:
- Weekdays - 9am-11.30am and 4pm-7.30pm
- Weekends - 8.30am-12.30pm
Our Swim School is made up of four categories for different age groups:
- Wonder - A water familiarisation program for parents and their children aged 6 to 36 months.
- Courage - A program that builds water confidence for preschool aged children between the ages of 3-5 years.
- Active - A swimming and water safety program for school aged children between the ages of 5-14 years.
- Adult - lessons and programs for beginners to experienced swimmers aged 16 and over.
Swim and Play
Our Swim and Play Membership is convenient, packed with value and member bonuses and secures your place year round.
Enjoy the convenience of automatic renewal, spread your payments over 24 fortnightly direct debits, and ensure your child doesn't lose their place by guaranteeing their enrolment each term.
Swim and Play members receive:
- Up to 40 swimming lessons per year, held over the four Victorian primary and secondary school terms
- Unlimited year round pool access for your child and an accompanying adult
- One month of summer on us, with no payments during the month of January
- A Junior Swim Pack including a sling bag, drink bottle, junior goggles and other goodies valued at $29.95
- Free waterslides access for your child and an accompanying adult on your child’s birthday
- Free pool access for your child and one accompanying adult at Broadmeadows Aquatic and Leisure Centre and Sunbury Aquatic and Leisure Centre year round.
Benefits of the Swim and Play membership:
- Online payments – Enrol and authorise your direct debit payments easily on the Splash website
- Guaranteed placement – Automatic renewal ensures you keep your spot in our program
- Convenient payments – Spread your payments over the year, with fortnightly direct debits from your debit or credit card
- No lock in terms – Cancel at any time by providing two weeks’ notice in writing
- Family discounts – For families enrolling more than one child.
Ongoing fees (24 fortnights a year)
|1 Child||2 Children||3 Children||4 Children|
Term Dates 2020
Term 1 Tuesday 28, January - Sunday 29 March
Term 2 Tuesday 14, April - Sunday 29 June
Term 3 Monday 13, July - Sunday 20 September
Term 4 Monday 5, October - Sunday 20 December
Got a question about our Swim School? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.