Learn good habits early and join the Teen Gym Program.
A gym based program provided by the supervision of our gym experts, participants receive a personalised training program, motivation and education.
What is Teen Gym?
We provide a bridging program that enables 12 to 15 year olds to access the gym before being eligible to join as a member at 15 years of age. A Health Consultation is needed prior to attending the first solo session, in which a parent will need to attend this with the Teen Gym Member. Bookings can be made via phone or in person at Splash
- Training Benefits Include
- Cardiovascular fitness, endurance and strength training
- Improved self esteem, coordination, posture and balance
- Healthy nutritional advice with improved social networks
- What is the cost?
To join our Teen Gym program we run a direct debit option for $6.20 per week debited fortnightly
- What areas can I use and what are the times of the Teen Gym Program?
You have access to the Health Club during the below times, (Our Aquatic area and Group Fitness classes can be accessible on our full membership range from the age of 15, the aquatic facility can also be paid for casually upon use)
We're also offering group training sessions on Wednesday and Fridays from 4.30pm-5.15pm in our group fitness room. These sessions will be a combination of high intensity interval training, bodyweight training, and strength training.
Teen Gym Times:
* Hours stay the same during School Holidays
- Weekdays 3.00pm-6.00pm
- Weekends 2.00pm-5.00pm